“When a patient comes to my practice, I obviously want them to leave feeling better. But my main goal is to understand how and why the pain started, what we can do to improve the symptoms, and how to prevent any future reoccurrences. I firmly believe in the combination of expert hands on techniques with a tailored home-exercises program.”
Taras Makarenko graduated from the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Belgium and has since worked in France as well as the last 8 years in Hong Kong.
Si jamais la barriere de la langue est un soucis oour vous, n’hesitez pas a nous contacter, les consultations avec Taras sont en Francais.
Taras treats a wide variety of patients, from newborns and infants to elderly people. He believes that even though “helping with hands” is the main focus, education about pain and tailored home exercise programs are other essential parts of the road to recovery.
As a long-time tennis enthusiast, Taras helps typical “deskbound” patients but also athletes from various fields, including – but not limited to – rugby, field hockey, swimming, running, and dancing.
– ULB (BE) graduated osteopath.
– Member of the Hong Kong Osteopathic Association (MHKOA)
– Graduated with a Master in Osteopathy, with a distinction
– Over 10 years of experience in manual therapy
– Registered Tennis PerformanceTrainer and Tennis coach
– Fluent in English and French, a basic understanding of Russian